REALISTIC SIMULATION FOR CONSUMER PACKAGED GOODS
Reduce design time and costs to create, fill and ship new packaging.
Virtual Testing enables designers to simulate how a new product design will behave at every stage of its lifecycle. This results in lowered costs, quicker tome-to-market, and improved sustainability. The optimized design also drives consumers to select their products.
SIMULIA's realistic simulation applications for Consumer Packaged Goods manufactures span the entire range of a product's lifecycle. They include:
- Blow Modeling: Optimizes perform shape to produce desired final thickness distribution.
- Conveying: Reduces damage cot my ensuring bottles won't get stuck or tip over in the assembly line.
- Filling: Predicts how the package will behave after filling the product and measures the filled volume.
- Capping:Estimates the amount of torque required to open and close the cp while maintaining seal integrity.
- Labeling: predicts whether new bottle design will cause tearing or wrinkling to the label.
- Casing: Reduces shipping damage by predicting final package shape in shrink wrap and whether the case can sustain shape during handling.
- Palleting: Reduces bottle breakage by predicting bottle behavior from top-load (of bottle weight) in a pallet.